The Zobelle Glow LED Light Therapy Mask is your secret weapon for healthy skin. This lightweight LED face mask is designed with comfort and practicality in mind. It’s rechargeable and can be worn wirelessly with a see-through design and built-in eye protection so you can go about your day whilst enjoying effective, salon-quality light therapy at home!
Consistency is key for best results when it comes to LED light therapy so, even for those who are lucky enough to make it to the salon; this is a great way to maintain your results between professional LED facials.
Why you’ll love this light therapy mask
1. Red light (620-630nm) – Improves circulation and promotes the production of collagen and elastin. Great for anti-ageing and skin rejuvenation.
2. Blue light (460-470nm) – Eliminates acne-causing bacteria, regulates oil production.
3. Yellow light (580-590nm) – Brightens the skin and alleviates redness and inflammation. Great for hyperpigmentation and dull, dehydrated skin.
1 x Zobelle Glow LED Light Therapy Mask
1 x USB charger
1 x Instruction manual
Battery life: 1.5 hours
Time to charge: 30 mins
Charger: USB charger included
Charger cord length: 1.5m
Size: 205 x 105 x 300mm
‘LED light therapy’ is short for Light-Emitting Diode therapy. It’s a skincare treatment that uses varying wavelengths of light to penetrate the skin, promote healing and target a range of skin concerns.
Just like plants, our skin has the ability to absorb light and convert it into energy. LED light therapy delivers beneficial light energy to our skin in a similar way to how photosynthesis works in plants. Unlike sunlight, it does not contain ultraviolet (UV) rays and will not cause damage to the skin.
There are so many incredible benefits, but here are a few of our favourites:
1. Soothes redness and inflammation.
2. Increases blood flow and circulation.
3. Stimulates collagen production.
4. Skin healing and rejuvenation.
5. Reduces signs of ageing, including fine lines and wrinkles.
6. Eliminates acne-causing bacteria and regulates oil production.
7. Brightens the skin.
For best results, you should be using your LED mask consistently - specifically, use the mask for 10 minutes, 2-3 times per week. The mask has an in-built timer and will automatically shut down after 10 minutes of use, so you don’t have to watch the clock!
The Zobelle Glow LED Light Therapy Mask is safe for all skin types and is totally non-invasive with zero downtime.
The best part about LED light therapy is the clinical research behind it. Many products claim to do so much, with little-to-no scientific backing. LED light therapy, however, has been researched extensively and shown to be an effective technology with a range of interesting uses.
Originally, it was used by NASA to grow plants in space and has also been used by the military for its incredible wound healing benefits.
You’ll find this technology in dermatologists' offices, beauty clinics, spas and salons all over the world but now you can perform your own LED light therapy treatments at home with your very own mask!